Here at PCA Technology Group, we understand how important strong business partnerships are in the success of our business and the clients we support. We are fortunate to have developed a robust partner network with a variety of industry-leading experts. This allows us serve a wide range of industries and technology needs. It also our service offerings so we can continue providing flexible and diverse technology recommendations.
One of our long-time trusted partners is Arctic Wolf, a leading security operations company that provides a range of top-notch security services. In this post, we will highlight more about Arctic Wolf and discuss our upcoming webinar on February 28, 2023. We hope you can join us at 11:00 am PST to discuss “White Glove Security to End Your Cybersecurity Risk.”
About Arctic Wolf
Arctic Wolf is a true industry leader in security operations. With a variety of security services ranging from Managed Detection and Response, Managed Risk, and Managed Security Awareness, all delivered by a white-glove Concierge Security Team, Arctic Wolf knows what it takes to keep your business secure and protected. Like PCA, Arctic Wolf understands that security tools are not enough to keep businesses protected in today’s increasingly dangerous security landscape. The problem lies in security operations, which is why we’ve teamed up with Arctic Wolf to deliver a unique, operations-focused approach to cybersecurity.
With Arctic Wolf’s services and PCA’s support on your side, here’s what your business can expect:
- Top-Notch Managed Security Services: Uniquely customized for every business model, PCA will work with you to keep your IT systems up-and-running and your team productive. In addition, Arctic Wolf’s white-glove services include a dedicated concierge security team, 24×7 threat monitoring, and cybersecurity awareness training.
- Access to Real Experts: With PCA and Arctic Wolf, your business gets access to more than just the right security tools. You will benefit from real IT experts who will monitor your security 24/7/365.
- Dedicated Security Awareness Training: Prepare your team with the right training they need to stay protected online. Arctic Wolf provides content, quizzes, and social engineering simulations to strengthen your human firewall, while PCA offers the ongoing support your team needs to stay updated on the latest cybersecurity risks.
Our Upcoming Webinar
We’re excited to announce our upcoming webinar with Arctic Wolf on February 28, 2023 at 11:00 am PST. If your business is concerned about cyber threats, join experts from both PCA and Arctic Wolf to discuss what your business really needs to stay protected. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- More about Arctic Wolf services, including their Managed Security Awareness Program and Concierge Security Team with 24/7/365 account takeover monitoring.
- Why Arctic Wolf and PCA’s services stand above the rest (hint: you get the added layer of outsourced human experts at a fraction of the cost that you would spend to hire internally).
- How PCA and Arctic Wolf can work seamlessly into your IT ecosystem to keep your business protected and secure.
What’s more? One qualified attendee from each organization will receive a $50 gift card! You must have a business domain email to register. We hope you can join us!
Connect With PCA
If you cannot attend our upcoming webinar or you would prefer to speak with one of our expert team members directly to see if Arctic Wolf’s services are right for your business, feel free to contact us. We look forward to providing more insight and helping you strengthen your security posture.